Re: Kicad-library Wiki page

Hi Kerusey,

This is very great. Thanks a bunch for taking care of it.

I am not sure to understand what you are talking about for the home page.
Are you talking about describing what a repository is? This would be like
explaining what github is all about.

By the way, thanks for managing the bunch of recent pull requests, it's
really appreciated. I'll be back at doing some in the following days, once
my new computer is setup. I was stuck on a netbook because of a motherboard
failure.

Carl