Re: Kicad-library Wiki page

I am not sure to understand what you are talking about for the home
page. Are you talking about describing what a repository is? This would
be like explaining what github is all about.

I'm talking about this particular repository which is KiCad-Library.

I do not want to describe what GitHub is because it is already
described elsewhere. I think about a short KiCad-Library presentation.
Not only the people involved in the project can hit at him.

By the way, thanks for managing the bunch of recent pull requests, it's
really appreciated.

It was a extremely bumpy road to go.

I still doesn't have an idea how to finalize this request:
https://github.com/KiCad/SMD_Packages.pretty/pull/12

We already have a TO-263-5 in SMD_Packages.pretty so merging D2PAK-5
may create a little mess. On the other hand I started a discussion
how to improve D2PAK-5 footprint and this has been done.
I'm a bit confused.

Kerusey