Re: How do I fix mailing lists? (was: Re: Why do lists need special approval?)

On Aug 11, 2009, at 10:57 AM, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:21:43PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
+1 on this, which is much simpler and probably works just as well.

Still annoyed about people that want to move archives afterwards, etc,
but we could just say "no" and live with the bad karma..

I'm not sure what "move archives afterward" means in this context.

In the risk that they are mistaken and later decide to host their list
elsewhere.

Gotcha. In that case, we can always hand them the .mbox file. It's a LOSA request, but easily fulfilled.

-Barry