Re: Today's project page review

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 07:42:28PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> Of course, I'm going to come to different projects with different hats
> on, and my needs are going to be different.  Maybe this isn't the
> solution, but I think trying to work out the use cases for the project
> page will help us manage the overwhelming amount of information present.
>
> Or do you disagree that project pages are overwhelming?

I don't think they are /that/ overwhelming right now; I think the new
layout does wonders to keep it easier to grok. Maybe I'm just too used
to it. I agree it's not a good dashboard for anything but the visitor
use case, though, since the more common contributor will be focused on
more specific views of the project data. I'm sure we can address that.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko