Re: Value-stream mapping

Hi Ian,

Nice to meet you.  Thanks for your comments.  I have not yet read the Poppendiecks' book, but I'll be attending their training in January (thanks Joey and Francis!).  I'm glad you are also interested in this.  I think there are many aspects where a little good thinking can go a long way to helping us work in our distributed community.  I look forward to learning more about your ideas here.

 take care,
 Brian