Re: Bug heat UI

On 01/15/2010 11:24 AM, Deryck Hodge wrote:
I was thinking that importance would factor into helping with the
problem that Martin A. mentioned, i.e. controlling the hot list as a
priority queue.  So, yes, I agree the heat value shouldn't change
based on setting importance, but perhaps there's some way we could use
it in the display of the list of hot bugs.  So given a set of 10
equally hot bugs, "Low" bugs would sort lower.

I'd like to note that, in my head, every time I said "importance", I meant "importance set by someone with permission on the project. Also, I think that setting importance with heat 100 is not the same with heat 1000 (the latter is more explicit about it being higher/lower).

But this is just to complicate things  :)

--
Martin