Re: Managing disclosure mockups for testing

"""
We will know this feature woks when the canonical team is an observer of
all Canonical-owned projects. All the employees can view the private
bugs and branches without hunting someone down to create a subscription.
"""

Just for clarity - its my (probably incorrect) understanding that due
to the agreement with the CVE group, we can't disclose security bugs
[in ubuntu] to all staff, only to the nominated security contacts.

I may be very wrong, but felt I needed to confirm this.

Separately, we do have some need to know only stuff within Canonical -
and I'm sure other users of Launchpad have that as well. We should
confirm with Jane that granting all employees access to all
[nonsecurity] private bugs of Canonical projects is actually
desirable.

If its not - and I suspect it isn't - it only invalidates the
particular 'we are done when' : the actual changes still seem sound to
me, its just that Canonical isn't a flat structure. There will be
things that 'staff get access to' but also things that 'project group
X and selected others get access to'.

-Rob