Re: New Launchpad Translators group: Dutch

El dc 14 de 10 de 2009 a les 15:26 +0200, en/na Milo Casagrande va
escriure:
> 2009/10/14 Fly Man <fly.man.opensim@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > No, the link to the Dutch Translations team is not that one that you posted:
> >
> > https://edge.launchpad.net/~dutch+translators
> >
> > That's the link to the Official Dutch Translators team
>
> Oh, cool...
>
> > If i'm not mistaken, the team is on Moderated status as was suggested
> > by another Launchpad team to me
>
> Yes, that one is moderated, good.
>
> We had a policy to have team called lp-l10n-LANG, but if other agre,e
> that will not be certainly a blocker.
>
> Adi, what you say?

I'd recommend having one single team for translations of
Launchpad-hosted projects into Dutch. Otherwise, this will be confusing
for potential translators who want to join the group.

For consistency with other approved Launchpad translation groups, I'd
like to encourage you to use the lp-l10n-nl name for the team. Since
that team already exists, perhaps you could talk to their current
members to merge both teams into that one and make its permissions
Moderated?

Regards,
David.

--