Re: Chromium translations in launchpad and errors

El dl 24 de 01 de 2011 a les 18:58 +0100, en/na Fabien Tassin va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 18:19 +0100, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> > lör 2010-12-11 klockan 00:53 +0100 skrev Fabien Tassin:
> >
> > > As you've already learned on David's blog, Chromium is now translatable
> > > in Launchpad. Some of you discovered it weeks ago and already started to
> > > contribute strings. I'm glad you did because it helped me find a lot of
> > > corner cases when i created the machinery behind all this.
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a problem with some already translated strings (from upstream)
> > that are not correctly translated. When I change them, they will change
> > back after the next upstream import (it seems).
> > Will I ever be able to change upstream translated strings in Chromium?
>
> indeed, it's a problem that has been reported to me several times
> already. It comes from the last Launchpad update announced here in
> December. I talked about it there:
> http://ftagada.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/chromium-translations-explained-part-2/
> (near the end).
>
> /Fabien

Hi Daniel,

As Fabien said, he noticed this a few days ago, but last week the whole
of the Launchpad team was away on a conference, so no one could look
into this.

We'll try to see if we can figure something out this week, we'll keep
you posted.

Regards,
David.

--