Re: [Launchpad-users] Navigate through edge.launchpad.net

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 02:09:03PM -0600, Richard Wilbur wrote:
> > That's an open question & a good one. One thing to bear in mind is
> > that Launchpad doesn't necessarily need special treatment re feature
> > announcements. You ought to be able to get news from any Launchpad.net
> > hosted project that you are interested in.
> >
> Good point!  Since Launchpad is an open source project hosted on
> Launchpad.net, I should be able to check news on the Launchpad project
> page!  That is beautifully elegant (is my math degree showing?;>).

Well.. being practical, though, users of the Launchpad.net service are
much more likely to be aware of (and appreciate) changes to the features
they are using if these changes are visually made evident to them. I
think some special treatment is therefore warranted.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko