lp-l10n-fr-community team mailing list archive

Re: French translation

> The problem is that, as far as I know, xgettext can either extract
> the last preceding comment, or the file and line number, but not
> both. If you figure out how to get it to do both, I already wanted
> to do that.

It works just fine here on my projects, you may be missing something.

Perhaps you should use intltool-update instead of xgettext.
You can have a look at [1] and [2] for some examples.

> "Studio Software" is the title of the list of notable libre
> software used in the creation of the software. "Studio Hardware" is
> the title of the list of notable libre hardware used in the
> creation of the software.

Ok, got it.

>> Do you have a deadline upon when the translation should be
>> finished?
>
> It would be great if we could wrap up the French translation in the
> next few days =)

We will do what we can :-)

Cheers,
Nicolas