Re: Lubuntu could end up like Xubuntu (Heavy & Slow)

I agree with mario, I have always believed that Lubuntu needs to come with
some important applications for the end user to be able to use "out of the
box". I believe the goal is to have a distro which can run on very low
requirements which has a great usability with the help of carefully selected
applications for their usefulness and being light.