Re: lubuntu-desktop package in Karmic Alpha 6

I would stick with LXDE natural colors - a bit dark, but not cheerless, with
blue accents. my favourite color combination is deep black + deep navy blue
+ deep red, but I know it's not good for OS colour scheme, and I Mostly
setup for myself colours of black, grey and blue.
I'd copy colour scheme from ubuntustudio and adapt it for LXDE + some blue
wallpaper with Lubuntu logo. I think it'd be the prettiest and would appeal
to most people.
In conclusion, I wouldn't change anything from how it looks on test iso,
it's perfect imo. but there is one problem, that occurs on every ubuntu
except mythbuntu - the fonts are so small, that they're unreadable, you have
to follow intuition to find out how to make them bigger and readable, or
find right package from mythbuntu in synaptic. could it be fixed somehow, or
it's not design-related?

btw, brown gnome of ubuntu is  incredibly ugly, and on one person that likes
it I know 20 that hates it...so I wouldn't follow it.