Re: Lubunto - bug report - USB 3g mobile broadband detection

1. I'm not the author of network manager and it's not my software.
It's developed by Redhat and Novell by THEIR developers.
2. I told you that I didn't maintain Lubuntu. I'm simply a Lubuntu
user. I only wrote the desktop panel and file manager any why you
constantly accused that we did a bad job? I told you that it's not our
software and we don't do anything with it.
3. I forwarded your mail to Lubuntu mailing list already and hope you
get help from them instead. I'm not a Lubuntu maintainer, just a user.
4. Complain and send bug report to YET ANOTHER USER won't make your
problem solved even you devoted much time. I'm YET ANOTHER USER of
Lubuntu and NETWORK MANAGER, and NOT its developer. I only write
desktop panel and file manager. OK?

Calm down and stop accusing the wrong person of things he had never done.
You just report the problem of 3g network to the author of file
manager and accused him of not fixing your problem.

The address of Lubuntu mailing list is "lubuntu-desktop"
<lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
Next time hope you can utilize this instead.