Re: FW: Another interesting music player

Hi,

I'm not quite sure how I got involved in this thread but
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1503749 does tell me something more
that deadbeef can do, heck I'm really impressed  :-)

I do recall one of the provisos for using a programme is that it be in the
ubuntu repo's - How does one go about getting a programme into the repo? I
know I will need to contact the author, but I would need to let him know
what ubuntu requires and ask if he / she wants to proceed.