Re: Lubuntu development process documentation, etc.

On 02/13/2011 04:38 AM, Julien Lavergne wrote:

> But you can plan to work on a specific package on your own :)

Naveen was needing some help to get started, which is why he didn't
think that was a good option for him.  I pointed him in what I hope is a
sane direction when we met on IRC after this email dialogue.

> Time to organise more IRC meetings to organise a bit more our work :)

Yes.  Or use email -- we are in quite different timezones, and probably
have different availability anyway ( different work and sleep
schedules!) so IRC meetings may be awkward to schedule appropriately.

Jonathan