Re: Idea/Suggestion to say goodbye to xcreensaver

Le vendredi 25 février 2011 à 09:05 -0300, Marcelo Zacarias da Silva a
écrit :
> Agreed. IMHO, running CPU intensive programs when the user is way
> makes no sense. An
> option to blank and/or lock the screen (automatically or by user
> request, like
> CTRL-ALT-L in Ubuntu) is useful (again, IMHO).

For the record, it's already reported :)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/578789
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xscreensaver/+bug/521427

Also, I think the default for Ubuntu and gnome-screensaver is a blank
mode, so it could make sense to do the same with xscreensaver.