Re: Lubuntu and updates (wiki standards)

On 04/29/2011 06:10 AM, matthew byers wrote:

> I give a big +1 to ensuring wiki syntax standards are kept the same
> across the board.

Where can one find the Ubuntu Wiki standards policy?

This would be more useful to me than asking questions each time I edit;
I can learn to follow the official standard.  Just as there is the
ubuntu-policy package clearly defining Debian Policy and related
matters, presumably there is something for Ubuntu wiki standards...?

+1 for following appropriate standards... tell me where I can read the
appropriate standard please :)

Thanks,

Jonathan