Re: system requirements (workaround created!)

Hiyas Julien and Kiempe,

There are several links on the community section of pages that still link
back to the 'old' wiki. Once the "GetLubuntu" page and it's associated pages
are finished, I'll make a start. But if the kind people from SoD want to
dive in and check that I've not missed any links, it would be appreciated.
It's not the most exciting work in the world, copying and pasting pages but
is pretty essential for when we depreciate the 'old' Documents and Help
area. As we get them checked, diverts can be put on the 'old' pages for
those who have the 'old' pages bookmarked as per Julien's request.