Re: Users' Threads - Help Needed

Le 12/15/2011 03:09 PM, amjjawad HOOHAA a écrit :

> *Window Position:* http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31200
> <http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31200>
> I do have the same issue by the way - Lubuntu 11.10 from a normal
> installation - 32 bit.
If you can reproduce it, and produce a step-by-step way to reproduce it,
it's a bug to report, probably under obconf package if understand
correctly the problem.

> *
> *
> *
> Issues with lxdm in
> Lubuntu:* http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31470
> <http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31470>
It's because lxdm doesn't support those features.
But it should be fixed in 12.04 shortly, using lightdm.

> *Disable middle click tab close in
> LXTerminal: *http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31247
> <http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31247>
As far as I know, this feature doesn't exist. You can report a feature
request on LXDE bug tracker :
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=180858&atid=894872>
Lxterminal maintainer is active, so he may be able to add it :)