Re: Fw: Dropping i386 non-PAE as a supported kernel flavour in Precise Pangolin

Hi (my first post to a Lubuntu Maillinglist),

I also had one minor problem with the PAE kernel.
I'm running Lubuntu mainly in VMs (because it is faster than the heavier
Ubuntu).
When installing Lubuntu Precise in Virtualbox I had to turn on PAE support
in the options (this was not a dealbreaker).

But, when installing Virtualbox Guest Additions in Lubuntu Precise, the
headers of the PAE kernel where missing so that the Guest Additions could
not be installed.

I recommend to include the PAE kernel headers in the base install so that
some non advanced users can also install the Guest Additions easily.

Marvin