Re: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/938472

Hello,

Not sure if this applies to this artwork thread, but possibly...
Testing the Lubuntu PPC precise-desktop iso 201202228.1, I had mixed results:

1) eMac G4 800 MHz - now the live cd will mount and I can start an install, but the installer windows are very very dark and the text barely visible, buttons are simply white outlines around text. The installer locks up at the Keyboard setup screen. Changing the widget to Crux or Clearlooks under Customize Look and Feel increases visibility of text and buttons, but still not right, just brighter. Again, can't complete install with this iso as it stops at Keyboard setup.
2) iBook G4 800 MHz - same iso as 1) installs just fine.
3) iMac G3 450 MHz - same iso as 1) boots to command prompt

I'm new to this, and I am getting frustrated, but I do thank everyone for all their hard work. I really like Lubuntu and would like to do whatever I can to help the team out.

Paul Gorski