Re: Mac G3 testing - desktop .iso

Thanks,

certainly for now, a good set of instructions using the alternate for G3
may be prefferable to hacking the LiveCD, such set of notes can be posted
to the wiki area with a release note letting people know where to find it?

But, I'll let you guys continue testing and find the least painful route.
In the menatime I will flag up again at tomorrows main QA meeting that G3's
are a problem 'per-se' with the exiting ubiquity installation for all the
ppc LiveCDs. Options seem to be that Ubiquity 'learns' that it is doing a
G3 install and adjusts accordingly or a G3 variant is created. I fear we
may run out of time for 12.04 it would depend if Colin Watson has the time
to look into the possibility.