Re: No desktop on beta2 alternate ppc

Hi Greg,

as noted, the b43 is on the LiveCD for lubuntu. I guess the surprise factor
occurs when you are sat on your WiFi laptop with LiveCD working, do an
install and POOOF!!! ... no WiFi..

Once Julien has caught up on everything (hopefully over the weekend), a
discussion can be had about this seemed anomaly.