Re: b43 (broadcom) WiFi

Greg,

I never said I couldn't figure it out :)

It's more of an issue of answering the question of how to take care of users that ONLY have wifi. I mean, it's possible they don't have an ethernet cable. Or maybe they have one of those lame ISP-provided routers/modems that don't have ethernet ports.

I think the obvious fact is that adding b43-fwcutter to the LiveCD is going to have no positive effect towards this goal, despite all of Phill's hard work.

wxl