Re: b43 (broadcom) WiFi

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:17 PM, ∅ <maps.backward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greg,
>
> I never said I couldn't figure it out :)
>
> It's more of an issue of answering the question of how to take care of
users that ONLY have wifi. I mean, it's possible they don't have an
ethernet cable. Or maybe they have one of those lame ISP-provided
routers/modems that don't have ethernet ports.

> I think the obvious fact is that adding b43-fwcutter to the LiveCD is
going to have no positive effect towards this goal, despite all of Phill's
hard work.

> wxl

Got you... I understand.. I have helped others with that exact problem..

Greg nm_geo