Re: lubuntu powerpc desktop 20120928 SUCCESS

On 10/01/2012 09:22 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> in answer to how it passed at 12.04? I have no idea. I cannot find
> an PPC-Server edition for 12.04. I am sure you have the link....

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-server/precise/daily/20121001.1/precise-server-powerpc.iso

That's a daily, but it means *someone* is building 12.04 PPC Server
images, and maybe indicates there was a 12.04 Ubuntu Server PPC release?

> Main thing is now that I'm aware of a PPC-Server edition, we may as
> well do the tests and get the little critter approved :)

I agree... but if this is a new image in 12.10, then someone (other than
me) requested it, and successfully championed the idea of it -- and so
hopefully they should also be helping out with the QA of it!

Jonathan