Re: zRAM has been removed from Lubuntu 13.10 daily build of 17-Jun

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Erick Brunzell <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  You might want to have a look around through your files and folders. I
> use a customized Firefox profile (older than sin) but I think by default
> Firefox downloads to the Downloads folder, but unless you "cd" to a
> different directory the terminal looks in Home, so maybe you have two
> images in different locations that are messing with you.
>
> I'll think on this some more but I'm going to be out quite a bit today and
> tomorrow.
>
> Lance

http://i42.tinypic.com/315fhox.jpg

YES, YES, YES :D

Finally :D

The new downloaded ISO has everything I need to start my Round 2 Testing :D

I'm so sorry if I made you confused guys but I had to share everything ...
we are one family so we must share the good and bad moments too :P

Anyway, I'm so happy that everything is okay now :D

Excuse me, I have some tests to do ... cya :D

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*