Re: zRAM has been removed from Lubuntu 13.10 daily build of 17-Jun

Wait, I've *always* been burning disks to test on my Mac Mini. I didn't
know there was another way.

I feel so n00bish.

That said, I'll stick with burning them. It allows me to test xfburn as
part of my personal tests of the usability of Lubuntu on the Mac Mini.