Re: zRAM has been removed from Lubuntu 13.10 daily build of 17-Jun

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM, James King <jlking3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wait, I've *always* been burning disks to test on my Mac Mini. I didn't
> know there was another way.
>
> I feel so n00bish.
>
> That said, I'll stick with burning them. It allows me to test xfburn as
> part of my personal tests of the usability of Lubuntu on the Mac Mini.

First of all, please don't feel this way. We are not expert here at all. We
are all learning. And remember, "All of us are smarter than any one of us".

Having that said, there are many ways to boot rather than the LiveCD.
But yes, the LiveCD is the most used and common approach.

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*