Re: [PPC] Saucy Daily Build for 6/21 hangs on Plymouth Text Screen

On Jun 23, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Lars Noodén wrote:

On 06/23/2013 03:12 PM, keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Once you learn how to do it, it's very easy and faster than using a cd drive. At least it seems faster to me. And, if you start testing allot,
it saves money on blank cds. Maybe I'm just cheap?  :)

You should be able to get a DVD RW to last for many, many installations
if you don't manage to get it too scratched up.

Regards,
/Lars