Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

Hi,

zram has been default in the kernel for quite some time (I'm sure some one
will go look up as to when it landed). From kernel 3.10.6 zram was broken,
there is a patch available for 3.11 (I've no idea where that is up to), it
is reported as fixed in 3.12 kernel. I've now got 3.12rc kernel running on
my production machine. It's a bit of a mess.... the 3.12 does not have the
error reported at
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2162655&p=12735571#post12735571 As
to what will be released, that is not in my remit.