Sylpheed test (was: e: Lubuntu 13.10 beta)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 00:49:52 +0200 JM <meets@xxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> PS: Lars, about your test with Thunderbird and Firefox, I'm not too much astonished: both
> are heavy... what about trying Sylpheed along with Midori in that 1 GB Macmini machine of
> your's? :)

I've been trying Sylpheed since the afternoon.  Since it is part of the Lubuntu base install, it is good to test it.  It runs light and fast but it is a bit hard to navigate since it does not seem to use key strokes and I must use the mouse. It seems to have the main features covered so far.  I'll have to see how well it does with PGP.

Regards,
/Lars