Re: PPC Alternate 14.04.2 (was Fwd: Trusty 14.04.2 Testing)

Good news, so far the ppc desktop image runs fine (G5 Power Mac, 600MHZ fsb
variant, 1,8 GhZ, 1GB RAM, Nvidia pcix card) live boot, it just works,
software rendering, but working out of the box, not even had to use any
manual workarounds yet, did not expect that ^^