Re: Alternate testcase changes

Hi again Walter,

You wrote "Well, at this point it seems LVM only works if you already
have LVM set up."

That statement is not true. The problem is not that bad for 32-bit
Lubuntu. It works if you wipe the drive and make a new MSDOS partition
table. And it is the same problem for the alternate and desktop
installers (plus an issue with zRAM in the desktop installer).

But I agree that the test case does not run smoothly. I hope that my
detailed description (how to make it work) will help the developers fix
the problem, wherever it is. There might be several issues, the one with
the 64-bit system might be another, than what makes it difficult with
the 32-bit system, or it might be the same issue.

I think that the extra steps that I found necessary can be added into
the installer, if it is easier than to debug the problem (that occurred
after utopic was released).

I will look at the links you gave me and try to help with the testcases :-)