Re: Testing SRU/trunk packages in the QA Lab

With two little fixes I've landed yesterday (minor Django 1.3
incompatibilities), all the tests of the 1.2 branch (but one) pass on
precise.  The only failing test is the one testing the js code, the
problem seems to be related to a selenium/firefox incompatibility.  I'm
working on it.

This was due to a bug in python-selenium. Using a more recent version fixed the problem.

I'm happy to report that the test suite of the 1.2 branch passes on precise now (stock precise packages plus the python-django package from the experimental ppa).

Cheers,

R.