Re: MariaDB + PBXT

On Apr 7, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

The problem is occurring when running the PBXT test suite from the
Maria mysql-test directory.

So maybe the problem is that udf_example.so was not built.

That was my thought too, but I checked, and the udf_example.so was
present. And beside, even if it was not, the testcase does have contain a
statement to skip the test when the udf is not there.

Hm. Maybe the path is wrong, perhaps due to running in an different suite from main.udf? Anyway, if you cannot repeat at your end I can take a closer look.

OK, we will try this on Linux, and let you know if we cannot repeat.

--
Paul McCullagh
PrimeBase Technologies