Re: Documentation for new features in MariaDB

Henrik Ingo <henrik.ingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> If you start writing the docs in a wiki markup, then the natural
> question is, why not use a subsection of AskMonty.org as "the
> repository". You would then have it automatically validated and

Yes.

In this case, we need to do more careful work, as then the documentation needs
to state exactly which versions of MariaDB has which behaviour (as we can no
longer easily associate a revision of MariaDB with a revision of the
documentation).

This is in any case a good thing to have, of course, but requires a bit more
work and care.