Re: Shared plugin library build question

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 23:33 +0100, Vladislav Vaintroub wrote:

> Include directories in cmake are manipulated by INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES directive
> http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#command:include_directories  .
> It has an option for appending , prepending and an for SYSTEM  headers( I'm not
> sure about  exact effect  of this one)
>
> mysys/CMakeLists.txt has at the very top of the file
> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR} ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/include ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/mysys)
>
> I assume ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR is /usr/local/include, since we use system zlib if it is available.
> You can try to change order here and for example move ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/include to the start
> of the list.

Thanks, changing the order of the includes in this file (putting
ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR last) fixed that problem.  Now I die when compiling
storage/sphinx/ha_sphinx.cc.  That file calls localtime_r but it doesn't
seem to include <time.h> where localtime_r is declared, so the C++
compiler dies with:

5.5/storage/sphinx/ha_sphinx.cc:911:34: error: 'localtime_r' was not
declared in this scope

I am not sure if time.h should be included directly in this file or if
one it's includes (my_sys.h or something) should be including time.h.

Steve Ellcey
sje@xxxxxxxxxx