Re: New MariaDB builds: regular trusty and special kvm-deb-sid-pbuilder-amd and (Re: MariaDB)

Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> But that is not going to work in Buildbot, we do not have 9+ GB of memory
> available for builds. I think to fix this requires changes in your packaging
> files?

Or alternatively - do you have a machine available? Then we could set that up
as a buildslave, to run these builds. Then it would also be easiler for you to
access any files from the build for investigation in case of error. The
machine would only be used for your pushes - but of course, it depends on
whether you have a machine available...