Re: MariaDB 10.1 uses huge amount of memory onWndows

frankly i have enough of your childish attitude

the only one beeing egocentric and abusive in that thread is you and if you are not interested in somebody try to exlain you things just refrain to post on public mailing lists

i don't give a damn if you learn something new

but given that i don't post often at all on this list piss on somebody elses feet!