Re: MariaDB Server 10.3 notes

> I am not surprised that there are so few performance results published for TokuDB. And when they are published they are almost always for trivial workloads -- like insert-only insert benchmark. Try adding queries concurrent with the inserts.

True but one can see also in your own comment ( https://github.com/facebook/mysql-5.6/issues/25#issuecomment-218494710 ) that some tests in different circumstances can have rather skewed results which people base their decisions on.

Glad it has been fixed (would be nice to see some current bench tests).

rr