Re: MariaDB Server 10.3 notes

If your workload is insert-only and you are happy with TokuDB then please
don't try to migrate. But most workloads have reads concurrent with writes.
Add that to insert benchmark and TokuDB becomes unhappy. Why do we always
get results for insert-only iibench but not for insert+query iibench? My
client supports it -
https://github.com/mdcallag/mytools/blob/master/bench/ibench/iibench.py

I think insert-only iibench is a silly workload with results that are
usually taken out of context. MyRocks is great on it, with and without
concurrent queries. So I guess I am happy about that.