maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Is there a way to see release specific docs for spatial support?

No, both were introduced in 10.1.2. In most cases, this is the wording that is used, and all synonyms are assumed to be introduced at the same time. Only in the case of the ST_ synonym being introduced at a different time does the text state "... introduced as a synonym in version ...". So unless specified, assume in cases like these that both arrived at the given version.

As for deprecated functions, assume they're not unless specified, but it's possible something has been overlooked. I know in the past features have been deprecated with a small note in the code, and this has never made it to the documentation. ConvexHull does not appear to be deprecated though.