Re: On the Code of Conduct

Luke you are spamming (which is worse than trolling) posting links to your crowdfunding page. I don't think we have to read your mind to tell you are looking for attention and not actually as interested or fundamentally knowledgeable about the success of this project as you mean to let on. Your input has definitely been noted, and if anyone else feels we should make the grin CoC more vague and less actionable, we will use your list as inspiration.

As far as not having spam in my inbox is good, and spamming my inbox is harmful, you could prove the strength of your Code of Honour by taking your vibrant (and unecessarily patronising) tone elsewhere, for example a personal blog where you can outline your thoughts, which we may read at our leisure at a later date after you have wrinkled out all the irons in them. We all know your website.

Open hardware is super cool, and actually an increasing part of the emerging set of goals grin is working toward, and it's in no one's best interest to push you away when you have such specific expertise and are already part of the community. But please, write a blog post with your thoughts, and continue to watch and see how our CoC plays out, and if it fails, link us to your blog post. If it goes smoothly despite your misgivings, it would be great to have your insights into open hardware design for future grin ASICs.

Best,
0x

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.