Re: On the Code of Conduct

All,

As a moderator for this list, I'd like to politely ask that everyone
refrain from further ML posts on this topic. As we have a very large number
of people subscribed, we need to be respectful toward those who may just be
subscribed to keep up to date with announcements or new technical
developments.

I've created a placeholder topic on our forums for further discussion of
our Code of Conduct, and I invite anyone who is interested to place further
thoughts there.

Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.grin-forum.org/t/code-of-conduct/818