mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mugle UI

> But as I've said before, we will not be getting rid of the populating
> test. It is testing code, and should be expanded into a full series of
> tests, not removed. Having the populate data function working is an
> important requirement and not just transient code.

Yes totally agreed on that, but what I meant was when the system is running,
we don't want to have a button on the main page to do the data population.
The user's will automatically be added when the log in and it will
indirectly get rid
of the race condition issue we have.

Hence, we should improve it by fixing the race condition at some point.

--
*Prageeth Silva*