Re: Gflags, Settings, Dependency Injection

This stuff all makes me happy. I think I can continue to deal with flags
with these changes. If we can create a best-practices for naming of flags,
where they should go, and how they fit into conf files, I think I'm content
to stick with gflags.

I approved the patch, but if anyone else disagrees/has additional
suggestions, speak up!