ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: OOC Website changes

Hey all

A few quick thoughts: Does ooc really need to host a mailing list on
the ooc-lang domain? If the primary reason seems to be 'for
appearances sake' then why not host git too? And run our own IRC
server :) Or are there some important features missing from launchpad
list?

There are reasons why we all outsource things no? Migration or
install, although sometimes a challenge itself, is only the tip of the
iceberg. It usually takes a team of people to maintain systems well.
Volunteers time is not a constant so simpler options (as long as they
do not cause problems) are surely better suited?

Expanding the docs and the style guide and the rest sound ace though!

Hope you have all enjoyed a good weekend across this physical world.

 - cdrubin