Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

On 09/17/2013 09:30 AM, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
Dear Community,

As stated last week, I just modify the list of community reviewers as follow :

Thank you for taking care of this! I believe you may add Christophe Chauvet after my proposing him gained sufficient support.

I also noticed you are the only manager of the reviewers team on Launchpad. Should team management perhaps be granted to the OCA team?

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl